Hi all,
I've been playing with the imr (again for all that have seen my posts before),
and I found an interesting bug. The REALLY interesting part is that mico 2.3.7
doesn't have this problem while 2.3.11, 2.3.12, and 2.3.13 do (currently using
2.3.13)!

I have a simple client & server that I use and they work just fine.  When
creating the imr entry I use the following command...
imr create ImrTestInterfaceServer poa "/mylocation/ImrTestServer"
IDL:ImrTestInterface:1.0#ImrTestInterfaceServer -ORBImpRepoAddr
inet:myMachine:2345

Then, I create multiple instances on the imr...
imr create ImrTestInterfaceServer0 poa "/mylocation/ImrTestServer 0"
IDL:ImrTestInterface:1.0#ImrTestInterfaceServer0 -ORBImpRepoAddr
inet:myMachine:2345
imr create ImrTestInterfaceServer1 poa "/mylocation/ImrTestServer 1"
IDL:ImrTestInterface:1.0#ImrTestInterfaceServer1 -ORBImpRepoAddr
inet:myMachine:2345

If I use the client to communicate with just one of them everything is fine.
But if I do this...
1. new client connects to the original (ImrTestServer)
2. disconnect & exit client (ImrTestServer still running)
3. new client connects to ImrTestServer0
4. disconnect & exit client (ImrTestServer0 still running)
5. new client connects to ImrTestServer1
6. disconnect & exit client (ImrTestServer1 still running)
------ everything up till now is good -----
7. new client connect to the original (ImrTestServer)

Then sometimes it works fine (if I restarted micod just before this), but most
of the time ImrTestServer0 crashes.  Sometimes I even get ImrTestServer1 to
crash.

The error that I get from the micod is...
ImrTestServer: mt_dispatcher.cc:124: virtual void
MICO:MTDispatcher::process(MICO::seg_type*): Assertion '_msg->conn->state() ==
MICOMT:StateRefCnt::Terminated' failed

I always will get this if I repeat steps 1-6 enough (I've never gotten all the
way through 2 times).  80% of the time the other 2 servers that are not being
accessed by the client crash.

I've just started debugging, but it's gonna take me a while because I'm not
that familar with the MTdispatcher.  Anyone out there got any ideas?