On Jun 7, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

Perhaps this should be an FAQ with more explanation, but the
microformats-dev list is open for subscription to only those with a public
implementation.

FYI, I have two microformat parsers. I've read multiple suggestions that I should join the microformats-dev list to discuss issues with these parsers. But I haven't joined because I've seen no explanation of how to do this. I have the key, but I don't see the door. I continue to be surprised at how such basic information about this community, which is built around the goal of making information more accessible on the web, is inaccessible on the web.

Peace,
Scott