On 11 Jul 2006, at 05:37, Tantek Çelik wrote:

The DURATION property in iCalendar RFC2445 apparently is case- sensitive in
the values it accepts. (Section 4.3.6 Duration)

As other either iterated or parsed properties accept case- insensitive values (such as "type"), I think we may want to add a required uppercasing of the
DURATION property to hCalendar processing to make the authoring of the
DURATION property easier for authors.

Brian informs me that this too is fairly easy to implement.

Any objections or implementer issues?

I've had to re-read this a few times, so apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick.

You're suggesting that DURATION values should be case-insensitive, and that parsers should convert them to uppercase in processing?

If so, that's fine.