On 20 Jul 2006, at 19:37, Ted Drake wrote:

I'm trying the latest version of the include pattern and I'm still not
seeing the product title appear in the reviews. This is near the top of the
page:

<h2 id="prodname" class="item fn">Apple iPod nano 2GB Black MP3 Player</h2>

And this is in the midst of each review:

The CSS is display:none for .microformatdetail

Has this pattern been made official? Is it just that tails is not
recognizing it?

The a.include pattern is very new, and not quite official yet. There are a couple of preliminary implementations around, but I'd be surprised to find it in Tails at this point.

There were some concerns raised about the screen-reader friendliness of using an empty link element with an href. My attempts to investigate this have fallen flat a little, as my guy with the screen- readers is short on bandwidth. If anyone has access to screen- readers, we're interested in how the various links on the below pages behave:

http://allinthehead.com/demo/include.html
http://allinthehead.com/demo/include-verbose.html

drew.