Ben, Thanks!

EPrints may have come up in the mailing list before I subscribed but
it looks like it hasn't been discussed much. I would love to see a
project like that generating microformats, but even their present
one-page-per item setup seems like it could be very useful in
automatically grabbing citation information.

I've put the example you sent along on the wiki here:

http://microformats.org/wiki?title=citation-examples#EPrints.org

with a brief analysis and a link to the full markup.

-mike