Andy Mabbett mumbled the following on 19/09/2006 18:29:
I've created a draft, plain-English, page about hCalendar:

        <http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-intro>

comments and edits are welcome, but please bear in mind that the target
audience for the page is web editors who re NOT tech-savvy.

Makes sense, although I would be unhappy with the sentence:

"Wouldn't it be better if you could just click one button in your browser, or follow one link, and be offered the option to add some or all of the events to your diary, in one go? Well, that's what hCalendar does."

It's that final word - hCalendar _doesn't_ do those things, but it _allows_ it, among other things, such as aggregation on other sites.

--
Regards,
Gazza