On 19 Sep 2006, at 21:14, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:

Wow!  Nice!  You may want to make it allow standard rels (like home)
that are not microformats... it flagged some of my other stuff too
(like rel=comments), but that's part of what it's supposed to do I
guess :)

Yes, that's on the list. As I said, early and often :)

Out of curiosity, what license is on the code?  If it's ok,
it might be nice to use some of it to parse this stuff in JS in my own
scripts...

The vast majority of the code is in the generation of the panel markup. The value checking is actually really trivial, just some basic loops.

Use the code however you'd like - if you release something attribution would be nice, but not required.

drew.