Le 06-10-10 à 10:19, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
Torrents are useful in this respect, because the hash checks are done as part of the process without any effort from the user.

You just  gave the answers where some metadata should stay hidden.
I thought microformats effort was about to make
        *current authoring* practices
more regular, more normalized. It is not necessary to show all metadata on a Web page, specifically when they are more useful ways of doing it. Infobesity is not good for the Web end-user (who is a reader AND an author).

Projects of checking reliability of software downloading is a very good idea, but IMHO out of scope of microformats effort. And this just reading what I see lately like an explosion of targets in microformats community, which might hurt this same community later on.

  QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
     *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***