On Nov 8, 2006, at 12:53 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mike Schinkel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

there has been no related-guidance prior to this email.  As sich I do
not appreciate being chastized in a public forum for voilating your
choice of how you would like things to be handled when your guidance on
how to handle the situation was given in retrospect.

This does seem to be a regular occurrence :-(

I'm not sure it's my place to point this out, but Andy, didn't you contact MicroFormat, Ltd., on your own?

Also, I don't see how this applies to your species proposal and that situation.

-Colin