On Nov 14, 2006, at 12:36 PM, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

But it's still a fairly narrow kind of use case.

I agree that its a narrow kind of use case, but book reviews are very common, and the structure of a book review is fairly standardized. Every book review that I've read has included the page count. Granted, I would need to do more research about this to make a more substantiated claim; I'm only familiar with arts/humanities reviews, specifically history books in academic journals.

So, if page count is out of the scope of hCite, and if it turns out (from my observation about media-info) that it doesn't fit into the media-info format, would page count just not be marked up at all? So, if I'm reviewing a book and want to include the bibliographic information of the book wtih hCite, I would just not mark up page count with any semantic meaning?

Thanks,
Jeremy