On 1/3/07, Dmitry Baranovskiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Link: http://dmitry.baranovskiy.com/work/csc/

--- very cool! i´ll play around with this and see if i can break it,
at first pass everything works great!

two quick suggestions:
1) put all 24 hours in the time drop-down, right now it only goes from
5-23, (which for a conferences is pretty good range), but scheduling
things like concerts might start at 22:00 and run into the wee hours
of the morning.

2) spelling/grammar mistake. When you export the hCal->ICS link says
"(Don't forget to fix an URL)" probably should be fix THE url?

Otherwise this is a great little tool. I did notice that you can´t
create an event that blocks 1 hour (say 6-7) then create an event that
runs from 6:30 to 7:30. I know this your first go at the scheduler,
and that sort of thing might be outside of the 80/20 usage, but
something to keep in mind. As i use this scheduler, i´ll let you know
any issues i find.

You should create a page on the wiki about this app, so when people
find issues and or feature requests that can be documented and
referenced.

Thanks,
-brian

--