Andy Mabbett wrote on Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:54 AM

> >Take a look at mine for an example
> >http://linkedin.com/in/steveganz/
>
> That gives a "Profile not found message", (but not a 404 error).

        That's my typo. I should have written
http://linkedin.com/in/steveganz

> Removing the trailing slash finds the profile.
>
> I think both the trailing slash issue and missing 404 are
> errors which need fixing.

        Thanks for the heads up. I'll dig into that.

> I see you formerly worked for PayPal. Do you have any
> contacts there, who may be interested in adding, say, hCard?

        I evangelized on microformats and did some work in the area before I
left. I left behind some prototypes that utilize hCard and remain in close
contact with the folks there that are interested in carrying it forward.

> Please see also' eBay', under:
>
>         <http://microformats.org/wiki/advocacy#Various>

        I did a presentation that touched on microformats for a group of
front-end developers at eBay as well. I'll touch base with them every now
and again.