On Feb 13, 2007, at 2:38 PM, Scott Reynen wrote:
On Feb 13, 2007, at 12:32 PM, Ryan King wrote:

And if the uid is not an url, then authors can't assert authority, correct?

I'm not even considering authority for now. We need to just deal with related hCards first.

I'm no longer clear on what you're proposing, Ryan. I thought you were proposing UID+URL as an alternative to VIA, as a way to declare authority through identification rather than through origin. But if you're not considering declaring authority at all, then how does this solve our original problem?

As I've mentioned before in this thread. Before trying to solve the authority problem, we need to solve the simpler problem of related hCards.

-ryan

--
Ryan King
[EMAIL PROTECTED]