Brian Suda wrote:
I keep going back to how companies like Microsoft and Yahoo have
decided to use microformats, if they thought there were problems, they
would have been the first to complain.

Lets talk about what/if any changes could be made to make things more
clear. I'm certainly up for clarifying things, as an author, i'm not
trying to hide or do something sneaky.

What kind of copyright or licensing things are involved with microformats?

I would have thought that there were none, as microformats are just an advisory on how to markup text.

I compare it with, "Hey, here's an idea. Use the address tag so people know who to get in touch with to edit the page."

Does the way that geo tags are put together,
require any form of copyright or license? I would hope not.

--
Paul Wilkins