On May 4, 2007, at 8:24 AM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

On 5/4/07 8:19 AM, "James Craig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I almost completely disagree with this. If people are actually
*using* Microformats as intended, there will be plenty of times when
the machine data will pass in front of the user (in their calendar
program for example)

No the "in their calendar program" is totally insufficient because it is nearly completely detached from the other representation of the data. In a separate window etc. etc. People don't tend to switch between two windows
to check to see if the info was the same.

I also mentioned Tails which displays the data in the same window.

James