In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andy Mabbett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Perhaps this would be resolved more quickly if we get a hands-up of people, on this list, who aren't able to use ctrl-s to save.

CTRL-S on my machine. *when editing a wiki page*, causes my browser to open a dialogue to save a local copy of the editing form.

The above is in FireFox, with Win XP; the same also applies, I've just found, in Opera.

None of the other suggested combinations work as suggested, in either browser.

In opera, CTRL-E launches the registered e-mail application, and starts a new e-mail; I consider that "harmful".

--
Andy Mabbett