On 27 Aug 2007, at 14:54, Jason Karns wrote:
Although not relevant to the discussion, I believe I will continue to
mark up each physical address with its own GEO and let the parsers
extract what they will.  Unless, of course, a more appealing solution
or convincing argument is proposed.

This is possibly an application of the VCARD AGENT property?

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2426.txt (§3.5.4 AGENT Type Definition), and the VCARD-RDF implementation at: http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf (§3.6 Agent property).

This describes vcards within vcards, such as for employees of an organisation. However, it has never been put into practice in hCard, usually dismissed because popular desktop address book applications apparently do not handle AGENT.

It sounds reasonable that multiple entities for a business would be agents.

Ben