On Sep 21, 2007, at 5:38 PM, Guillaume Lebleu wrote:

Duncan Cragg wrote:
- I would like to drop in a field for the ticker code: NASDAQ:MSFT, etc; also the SEDOL and ISIN codes.
I would think that stock tickers / security identifiers deserve a microformat of their own before we can think of aggregating it into other ones. I have a bit of background in this area and I would be happy to contribute some work on this (gathering examples from the Web, practices from FIX and OFX, etc.), if others are willing to participate.

See:

http://microformats.org/wiki/stock-symbol-examples

And please follow up on the -new list if you want to pursue this as a new microformat.

Peace,
Scott