Ciaran McNulty wrote:
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:56 PM, Martin McEvoy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

and in the head of your document you could have something like this:

<link rel="include" href="#this" title="PT5M33S"/>

has any one any thoughts on this approach.

I have reservations about it, to be honest.  If we're going to have
hidden data (and frankly from what I can tell from discussions so far
about this, we're heading that way) it's better that its 'near' the
visible version in the HTML rather than being hidden in the HEAD.
Thanks Ciaran, I agree it should be near the html version, the only question is how is that achieved now? I have seen plenty of Ideas mooted around the wiki, its just that no-one can agree a method, its faily important I would say that this issue be resolved in some way, Microformats cant wait around till 2022 for html5, I think it should be addressed here and now, and most people do not have any problems of putting machine data in the head of a document, for example service discovery links and meta details such as keywords and descriptions. its worth a little thought a think?

Best Wishes

Martin McEvoy
-Ciaran McNulty