Hey everybody,

I am looking for a possibility to publish and embed nutrition-facts in XHTML.

There is already an element called "nutrition" in the hRecipe draft
specification. It would be useful to create a new elemental format for it. Like
this could be integrated in compounds like hProduct.

Thus, I would like to propose a new microformat for nutrition-facts.

There is a group of nutrition-facts, called the “Big 8” (the energy value, the
amount of protein, carbohydrate, sugar, fat, saturated fatty acids, dietary
fibre and sodium), which is often published with many products due to a Council
Directive of the European Union. For this reason there are countless examples
for this type of data.

Thank you for any help or recommendations!

Kind regards

Christian Haeringer