> I've the same thing.
> I've tried to see why, and it isn't a MySQL problem.
>
> and
> $midgard->admin == 1
>
> All work's fine except the mgd_create_person()
The same to me - I can create groups but I cannot create users with
Midgard. It's no problem to create them with mysql. After creating
users with mysql, they work mith midgard.

There was also a bug in apache-midgard-1.3.9-1.6.0.src.rpm. When I
first installed midgard with this rpm, the <Files> - section in
httpd.conf was configurated with the same path as MidgardRootfile.

Erich