Ronan-Yann Lorin wrote:

> I have RPMs of midgard 1.2.6 (pre-release) available for mandake 6.1.
> I can make them publicly available if there is some interrest.
>
> (but can't do it right now as they are at home and I am at office).
Great! But are these RPMs built against MySQL 3.22.x? In order to include them
into future Mandrake 7.1 (7.0 is on the its way to bookshelves, so we are
missing Midgard support in it) it is required that RPMs should be built against
GPLed version of MySQL. That's the main problem.

Anyway, please place them somewhere on the Net and I'll put them at the Midgard
1.2.6 pre-release test corner (www.midgard.f2s.com)

Regards,
 Alexander Bokovoy.