Greetings!

As people have been asking quite often about
other sites running Midgard, I decided to add
a section for this on the Midgard Web site.

I didn't want to add any sites there without
a permission from the site's maintainers, so
at this point the list is very empty.

        http://www.midgard-project.org/topic/281.html

If you are running a site with Midgard, please
drop me a line or two about it accompanied with
an URL, and I'll add it to the site.

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius