From:   Henri Bergius [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 01, 2000 10:50 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Re: [midgard] Codes in text mode ?

On  1 Feb, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thank you for your email.
> I am out of the office on annual leave from Wednesday the 3rd of February
until Monday, the 14th of February.
> I will reply to your email on my return.
> If you need to contact our office you can do so by email on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or by telephone on 065 684 3000.

It seems that we have a misconfigured autoreply
system here. I unsubscribed his address from the
list to stop this spamming.

He can then subscribe the list again when he
gets back.

> Trevor Ryan

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius