Although I am a new user to Midgard, I think I understand the concept of the hosts, in
the mysql database.  I currently have a midgard working on one machine.  It is a
Glibc2 style Slackware machine.  My second machine, which I want to put a Midgard
installation on, is a libc5 machine, but that shouldn't make a difference.  I have all
the pieces compiled (midgard, PHP, mysql, Apache DSO), and installed, but still get
this error in the error.log

[Tue Mar 21 13:48:59 2000] [notice] [client 206.170.157.66] Midgard: host record for
midgard.ackind.net:80 not found
[Tue Mar 21 13:49:00 2000] [notice] [client 206.170.157.66] Midgard: host record for
midgard.ackind.net:80 not found

Then, I can't access the midgard system.  Either via the admin.* or the real website.
It just error with this message.  On my other system, I have the admin.* and the real
website working properly, but I get this error message, if I go to another website on
that machine.  I can understand that.  So I guess, 2 question, how to get rid of that
message and just display midgard?  On the second machine, how to NOT display that
error message when I am using a website on the webserver, but a non-midgard site.

I have the following in the httpd.conf file:

NameVirtualHost 206.180.235.170
Listen 206.180.235.170:80

<VirtualHost 206.180.235.170>
ServerName midgard.ackind.net
DocumentRoot /var/httpd/midgard/htdocs
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 206.180.235.170>
ServerName admin.midgard.ackind.net
DocumentRoot /var/httpd/midgard/htdocs
</VirtualHost>

The IP address is only for this midgard installation.  On my other machine, it shares
the IP with other virtuals.

The entries in the hosts table matches, in fact I have tried combinations, removing
the whole database, and re-installing.  I must be doing something wrong, but I don't
know what.  Is there anyone that had the same trouble?  Any help?

thanks,
sean.