Hi,

taking the first steps with Midgard I've soon been missing detailed
access control features. The "Possible changes" stated on
http://www.midgard-project.org/article/1110.html sound very reasonable
to me. Is there anything of these changes already on the way?

If I can be of any help, let me know. Our company probably will be
choosing Midgard as standard application server, so we're quite
motivated in bringing Midgard development forward.

Best regards,
        Jochen

Jochen Lillich                               | http://www.teamlinux.de

TeamLinux - J. Lillich und B. Schmidt GbR    | Tel. 07255/76784-12
Linux-Loesungen fuer Internet und Intranet   | Fax  07255/76784-50