Hello Emiliano,
    It looks like I have the exact same problem that Mihai has.  I followed
your suggestions, and have the same results.  Below, I have attached the
message from the error logs, the httpd.conf virtual hosts section, and the
output of a sql query against the midgard database.  I'm unsure how to
proceed.  Can you offer any further advice?

Dave

Apache error logs:
====================================
[Wed Mar 29 11:58:44 2000] [notice] [client 11.1.1.12] Midgard: host record
for wolfy.petsmart.com:80 not found

Apache httpd.conf
====================================
 <VirtualHost wolfy.petsmart.com>
  ServerName wolfy.petsmart.com
  MidgardEngine on
  # Switch off magic quotes - it is required with Midgard
  php3_magic_quotes_gpc off
  php3_magic_quotes_runtime off
  # This is required to enable Midgard user authentication
  <Files midgard-root.php3>
    require valid-user
    AuthName Midgard
    AuthType Basic
  </Files>
 </VirtualHost>

Host table in midgard db
====================================
mysql> select * from host;

| id | name               | root | style | info | owner | port | online |
prefix   |

|  1 | wolfy.petsmart.com |    1 |     1 | auth |     0 |   80 |      1 |
/admin   |
|  2 | localhost          |   34 |     2 |      |     1 |    0 |      0 |
/example |

2 rows in set (0.01 sec)