On 20 Apr, Jean-Pierre Arneodo wrote:
> J'ai de regret,
>     This is a last minute thought, what kind of version control for
> content is in Midgard?

There is nothing inbuilt (we don't want to force the additions
to database sizes caused by this to all users), but a simple
version controlling system can be easily implemented by using
a custom content administration interface.

We're doing this with our Intranet at Stonesoft. The article
administration interface we use saves all modifications as
reply articles to the latest article version, so the history
can be tracked quite easily. As an addition, we also use the
approval feature for controlling what article versions are
shown on the production sites.

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius