> On 16 Apr, Henri Bergius wrote:
> > Adequate documentation is part of Jukka's Repligard
> > project at Stonesoft, so that should be forthcoming.
>
> As an update, Johannes Hentunen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> from Stonesoft has been assigned to work on the Repligard
> docs. He'll be writing the API documentation first, and
> then possibly start work on user documentation.
>
> I will grant him a CVS write access when he has some material
> ready.

Hey, that's really great. There's so much documentation work to do and I
was thinking about Repligard and realizing that it's a heavy duty
project. If at some point, Johannes and Jukka produce a document that
needs to be edited Dana and I will do what we can to help. Of course, time
is always the problem.

Ron