If you would have actually looked at every link on that list Rudolf, you would
have noticed  that:

1)  It is a commercial product selling for $5,000-$25,000.
2)  It is a product that is no longer produced
3)  It is not really a content management tool
4)  It is for Win/NT
5)  It is Zope

Perhaps Midgard should be on that list.

Cheers,

   Eric

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> I admit I am somewhat unhappy with the basic concept behind midgard
> (then again
> I still do not quite understand it, either) so I went and looked for
> other products and I found this site:
>
> http://idm.internet.com/tools/km.shtml
>
> which lists all sorts of content management systems. Since Midgard ain't
> there I figured I'd give you a hint ...
>
> Rudolf

J. Eric Thompson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]