On  8 May, Teemu Hukkanen wrote:
> I'm still waiting for a version of midgard that doesn't use mysql, but
> as I needed the packages myself, I spent a bit more time in making them,
> and will make them available.

Thanks! We have some spare Debian boxes here at work
where we can install them.

> <URL:http://www.fishpool.com/debian/midgard/>

However, the page had some problems with it. Please
end the HEAD element there, and configure your
server to understand .deb files. Otherwise downloading
is slightly difficult.

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius