Hi folks,

I know, this is not a big issue, but anyway:

It would be nice if there was a way to set a default inclusion type for
each article so that

  &(article.content);

expands to verbatim, php, html on the fly, etc, depending on a new field
for each article which can be set in the admin interface. The syntax

  &(article.content:x);

could still be used to overwrite this behaviour.

My view is that each content is _meant_ to be included in one way only.
The type of expansion is some sort of an inherent feature of each
individual article.

Right now, whenever I change pages, I have to look under content admin
first, to check which way the articles are written. Non-technical users
are instructed to write their articles so that I can use :t and my own
articles are meant to be used with different specifiers. But I have to
be aware of this whenever I change pages.

Frank

--
Dr Frank Boehme                      | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
National University of Ireland, Cork | phone: +353-21-903163