Frank Boehme wrote:

> > define it later in the HOST admin as a PAGE ELEMENT?
>
> Yes. In fact, I believe there is no real differenc between style
> elements and page elements.

There isn't, other than the fact that page elements will only be 'in
scope'
for the page they're defined on, or the page and its decendants if the
page element is marked for inherit.

The core can see no difference at all.

> An undefined style element introduces
> something like an abstract class (deferred class in Eiffel), which means
> thast you have to implement it later. This can be done in the page.

Which means that you may implement it later. Unimplemented elements are
silently ignored.

Emile