On Tue, 30 May 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Apache ships with documentation that explains usage of each directive of
> > the standard modules and what module they belong to. You didn't honestly
> > think I knew the above by heart, did you? :)
>
> :-) But you knew what's all about. As for me, having not even heard
> about DSO and used binary Apache rpm only, I didn't have a clue that
> now I need to load all modules manually...

Most apache installs come with everything activated. There should be a
long list of LoadModules/AddModules in httpd.conf

> Any chance I can use something to add all necessary modules in one go?

You can have a peek at my config at
http://www.midgard-project.org/~emiliano/httpd.conf
You can use the module list, all the rest is very likely to be _very_
specific to my local situation, a 1.4b3 development box.

> PS Emile, if it wasn't for you I would've smashed my computer in
> frustration...

*grin* I feel like that nearly every day. I'm behind a 1000-2000ms lag
connection so I can usually type full sentences before the first character
appears :<

Cue the Dilbert strip about technology making life easier...

Emile