Hello.

So I tried again, and now, surprisely, I arrived to the end of the installation !
I was so happy.
Except, I discover the apache was not dealing with .phtml, application
type stuff, so I stopped my server, modified htppd.conf, and tried to start
apache again:
Message:
Syntax error on line 243 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/mod_midgard.so into server: libmidgard.so.2:
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I dont understand, the mod_midgard.so is there where it should be !

I hope midgard is a magical product, i never seen something more difficult
to install !

Thanks for the help.