Hello Frank,

> Hi Emiliano,
> Thanks for answering my question on mgd_auth_midgard.
>> There are downloadable docs in HTML, RTF and plaintext format at
>> http://www.midgard-project.org/~emiliano/.
> Unfortunately, http://www.midgard-project.org/ is often very slow from
> here. Therefore, I appreciate the downloadable docs as well. I am just
> wondering, if the downloadable html docs are kept in sync with the
> midgard version, i.e. if you guys create it from some shared master
> source. I mean, is it generally save to assume that something is not yet
> documented if I don't find it in a freshly downloaded version of the
> html docs?
Emile's   http://www.midgard-project.org/~emiliano/   contains   files
automagically  updated  when SGML sources in CVS are changed. The same
for manual on site. The difference is update intervals: Emile's script
update  TXT/RTF  versions  one  time  per  24  hours, Manual has being
updated each 30 minutes.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]