Alan Knowles wrote:

> Hi, I just spent all day throwing together a new interface for the admin- Now
> I have to sort out the stuff below - anyway - if anyone is interested what
> could (or should not? :) be done to the admin system...
>
> http://planetexpat-tools.hklc.com/rtf/midgard_frames1.gif  (editing with
> editlive - defaults to textboxes if you dont have it...)
>
> http://planetexpat-tools.hklc.com/rtf/midgard_view.gif
>
> anyway - It was fun doing.... - I will look at the import/export tonight - see
> if a php script can do '?a job????'

Wonderfull! Aqua style is really good and frameset is a good example of
Midgard style system :-)
As for EditLive, I think we could create several editions of new
AdminSite for different purposes (defaulting for truly GPLed edition but
providing others as examples). I'd like to see a code of modified Admin
Site.

--
Alexander