** Reply to message from Alan Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 04 Jul 2000
22:27:42 +0800

> Yes, editlive - after a very extensive search, It was about the only editor I
> could find that would allow editing of HTML in web pages - other than some
> even messier DHTML programs...

Alan, would you like to contact me privately with a description of what you
would like to be able to edit? It should be able to be done with customised
DHTML that would work on all platforms in V4 and better browsers.

Regards,
KathyW.

RedHat Linux 6.1 (kernel 2.2.14)/ SunJDK1.2.2(Linux) / PolarBar Java Mailer 16