From: Aliya Walji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:38:21 -0400
To: Mifos functional discussions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Mifos-functional] Common Bandwidth Usage for Mifos

I do have some information from GK about their connectivity but unfortunately
do not have information about their connectivity speed at the server level.
What I do have is server bandwidth usage information which may prove useful as
you do your planning.

The information is slightly out of date since it is from March and they are
growing quite rapidly but it is a good baseline.

In terms of bandwidth usage, GK is using 25GB of data per month at the server
level.  Of course, there is a corresponding 25GB of data usage per month
allocated across their branches also.  At the time GK gave me this data, they
were 44 branches and had 1 user per branch, all operating concurrently and
probably another handful of users at the head office using Mifos on a regular
basis.

I don't have any more detailed information from GK other than that but I will
try to get more information when I next speak with them.

Thanks,

Aliya