Kevin,

I'm forwarding your request regarding fine calculation method to the
mifos-users mailing list - our community should be able to help!

From: KEVIN KIMANI [mailto:kim...@xemplar.biz]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 1:16 AM
To: Edward Cable
Subject: fine calculation report

Hi,

I need help in constructing a report that will calculate fine for all
overdue payments. However, the fine calculation method for this
particular case has an exotic means of calculation i.e. a fine of Kenya
Shillings (Ksh) 50 per every ksh1000 per day. Or 30% per of the
outstanding balance per week.

Attached, please find an MS Excel worksheet that expound on the above
scenario better.

Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards,