Thanks for guiding me.
I am working in Digamber Finance a 15 years old NBFC, now works to
developing the small women entrepreneurs in village we helping them by
education and funds.Likes a Microfinance.for more details, you will get from
www.digamberfinance.com after 15 Jan 2010.
We have a members above1000 at present in just 3 months.
We have been registered with MIfos too.
Thanks once again.
looking for your reply.

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Adam Feuer <ad...@pobox.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 1:27 AM, AMIT JAIN <amitjain....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > only 2-3 reports are shiped with Mifos.So I just want to know who to make
> > reports as per our requirement another thing which one is better BIRT or
> > Jasper.
>
> Amit,
>
> Mifos is migrating from BIRT, the built-in reporting solution, to
> Jasper Server. We recommend writing new reports in Jasper.
>
> http://jasperforge.org/
>
> > please guid me according MIfos.one more thing from where we get or
> ordered
> > reports as per our requirement.
> > Some reports we found on Mifos portal but after uploading they didnt
> work.
> > Please help me for solving this problem with reports we are not able to
> add
> > data in Mifos.
>
> I understand that you want help building reports for your microfinance
> institution. Here it is the weekend; I can get you more information on
> that on Monday.
>
> In the meantime, what MFI are you working with? Where are they located?
>
> -adam
> --
> Adam Feuer <adamf at pobox dot com>

AMIT JAIN | E.D | Digamber Finance (Chota Loan Bade Sapne) | +919414041821 |