Hello community,

We have an exciting update to share with you about our product roadmap
(http://www.mifos.org/developers/roadmap) and how we'll be code-naming
our upcoming releases going forward. You might have been wondering why
we've named the release following Gazelle C, Shamim D. Here's why:

Recently our team focused on developing our shared vision, our
definition of success - the representation of a world where we've
fulfilled our mission to transform technology into an accelerator for
microfinance

Our shared vision from this point forward is 3,000,000,000 Maries.
Marie represents each microfinance client whose life is being improved
through access to financial services.  We envision a world where every
person has access to the resources to provide a better life for their
family.

To learn more about our shared vision and Marie-Claire from Rwanda, the
inspiration for our shared vision of 3 billion Maries, please visit:
http://bit.ly/shared-vision

For each upcoming release, we'll code-name a release for another Marie -
a microfinance client at one of our Mifos customers.  This upcoming
release will be named Shamim D, after a client from Grameen Koota.  To
learn more about Shamim, please visit:
http://www.mifos.org/developers/roadmap/shamim-d

Check out the updated roadmap and stay tuned as we expand it to show our
product vision and detailed plans for the product for this upcoming
year.

Ed Cable

Community Manager