Hey all,

Please see if you can help SBS in Mozambique troubleshoot the issues they're
having with collection sheet report.

On the collection sheet report, when a partial payment is applied, this isn't
being reflected on the collection sheet report for the upcoming meeting.

For example if 150 was due but only 100 paid, for next meeting collection sheet
report is still showing 300 due instead of only 200.

Please see screenshots of the report and the collection sheet entry module.

*Loan account activity - http://db.tt/QAvolw

*Collection Sheet Entry - http://db.tt/XY1Br8

*Installment Schedule - http://db.tt/zkomcR

*Collection Sheet Report - http://db.tt/f3dcTh

Jeff, based on his analysis of screenshots, thinks it might be an issue with
the system date changes.

Miguel/Natu - check to see if batch jobs are still being executed when you're
switching the system data.

Thanks,

Ed