Thanks Kay

I alraedy set my db name is mifos and password is mifos.

Problem is the data could not retrive in the parameter field it always show
-2 after going deeply in birt this might be a default value.
I think there is a problem in data set, and I am sorry i am not expert in
BIRT.
Please suggest.
Thanks and Regards

AMIT JAIN