Hello Emily,
Sorting of anything in Mifos by name is not a good Idea.Because MFI having
so many similar names in Center and Groups.
The Key Idea for sorting is only by Unique ID.How it is generate? If you
have this question let me know for solution.
Regards
Amit Jain

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Emily Tucker <
etuc...@grameenfoundation.org> wrote:

>  Hi Mifos users,
>

> We received a request from an MFI to sort clients in the collection sheet
> entry page alphabetically.  However, I remember that some MFIs actually like
> the fact that the Collection Sheet Entry page is sorted by ID—since they
> enter the new clients into Mifos by a particular order.
>

> Are there any concerns with sorting the CSE by name?  Obviously we would
> also make the Collection Sheet Report match the same sorting.
>

> Feedback?
>
> Emily

AMIT JAIN | E.D | Digamber Finance (Chota Loan Bade Sapne) | +919414041821 |