Hi all,

I have a situation and want to get your advice.

We are using version 2.1 and we want to refine some wordings in the
translation files before next release.

We did the followings:

1. Extract the translation files (property files)

2. Make the changes (including adding some translation)

3. Replace the translation file back (localedResource directory)

We notice that some of the changes are in and some are not.  The unchanged
ones are mostly under management tab.

Can anyone help us understand why?

Cheers,

Jessica