A related question:

Is it possible to round off Principal, Interest and Total for each
installment?
Setting AccountingRules.InitialRoundOffMultiple=1 only rounds off the total.
The interest and Principal always seems to have a decimal digit.
Is that the intended functionality?

My settings are as follows:
AccountingRules.DigitsAfterDecimal=0
AccountingRules.DigitsAfterDecimalForInterest=5
AccountingRules.CurrencyRoundingMode=HALF_UP
AccountingRules.InitialRoundingMode=HALF_UP
AccountingRules.InitialRoundOffMultiple=1
AccountingRules.FinalRoundingMode=CEILING
AccountingRules.FinalRoundOffMultiple=1

Thanks
Binny