Keith,

Here are the high-lelvel points I have gathered during my interactions with
Mifos users:

Priority 1:

*Reporting and Dashboards* - we have made good progress on this. But there
is still some work here to get a few more key reports created or fixed. And
also sort out some of the ETL related issues, make the ETL job quicker,
reduce installation complexity, integrate reporting UI with Mifos etc. ..
*Flexibile loan scheduling* - with facility for individual lending - Maya
G's allowing a member to have loans with differing frequencies takes care of
this partially. However, navigating to such individual loans (members may
not belong to groups) still will have some challenges in Maya G
*Accounting* - there are 2 approaches that MFI's have been requesting in
India:
           a) Integrated accounting module - specifically for branch level
accounting
           Also we need to re-look into accrual accounting and a cash book
maintenance/cash management module
           b) Better integration with an existing accounting software like
Tally
*Disbursement date flexibility* - ability to specify a loan disbursement
date in the future and not just the meeting period immediately following the
current date
*Data migration toolkit* - facility for easily and cleanly getting past
member/group/loan data into Mifos - SunGard guys have developed a tool for
this. They did give me a demo of this. We should just test and adopt this.

Priority 2:

*Mobile devices* and handheld device integration
*Offline data entry* - important if Mifos has to be adopted by larger
MFIs/SHGs who have better reach in rural areas (where internet connectivity
is poor and electricity is available only for 1 or 2 hours on some days)
*Adequate Support for Self Help Groups* - where more details of each groups
linkage with their banks accounts can be managed, managing linkage between
savings and loans etc.
*Support for large MFIs* (> 1 million customers) - batch jobs and upgrades
and reporting becomes a challenge with some tables have millions of rows

Priority 3:

HR integration - attendance, user security etc.
Customer acquisition process - to schedule and manage the client
pre-enrollment process (Group trainings and group tests)
Customization of look and feel (logo, colors etc.) per installation - move
internationalization resource bundles to the configuration folder so that it
can be customized and deployed without being overwritten by each upgrade
Integration with Credit Bureau / Identity verification systems

Thanks
Binny