Hi Ryan,

The complete feature that you are referring to would have a configurable
parameter which says whether date of birth can be edited or not for the
given installation. Correct? Is there any additional functionality that you
have in mind for India?

I don't want to overly complicate a simple functionality of updating date of
birth. If any MFI does not want the date of birth to be updated for any of
their members, then they just need to ensure that none of their roles are
assigned this permission. If there is any additional functionality that
users can gain, then altering the feature completely makes sense.

Thanks
Binny

Thanks and Regards
Binny Gopinath Sreevas