Karthik,

I will let Jakub respond to exact details but I belive Mifos-4509 isbeing
worked on in this current iteration.  It will be part of the full stable
Release H shipping in late February and will be released in milestone
release beforehand.

I am not sure if it will be available in this weeks milestone release or
next week's.

Thnks for your persistence.

Ed